Radical Frontiers is a home of some radical ways of changing and saving lives.
It is then but proper to support a cause and have a goal for future programs and projects.
I put a socialvibe widget and a Paypal Donation Button at the sidebar for all of you to see and be involved.
Our Cause is to help the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS). My mom is suffering with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma that is why I selected LLS for this site’s cause.
How it works?
Don’t worry. You will not dig your pocket. All you need is your time and a cup of brewed coffee.
- Just click the widget and a new window will pop up. Wait for it to load.
- You will be prompted to do something like ‘name the people who have inspired you to reach your goal‘. That is the first of the six activities.
- There is a button below for the next activity. You will be asked to become a fan of the athletes sponsored by our sponsor: VISA.
- You will be again prompted to share this to Facebook or Twitter. That’s the third activity.
- As you are doing an activity, you can see at the bottom of the popped up window the number of patients being provided with information.
- You can continue up to the sixth activity. From the fourth activity, you can see some notes that your activity can contribute a dollar to LLS.
- Well, if you wish, you can discontinue it anytime by clicking the x button at the upper right side of the window. However, when you like to continue it the next time around, you will again start with the first activity.
This is a simple way of giving something to the needy. A very simple activity to change and save lives. Try it or I should say: DO IT.
How about the Paypal Donate Button at the sidebar?
If you do not want to participate in the SocialVibe Cause but you can spare a dollar, then donate some to our site.
Our first project is to have our own domain name. So, we need around $10 or more. Second is to secure site hosting. Third is to tweak some CSS to customize our template for some functionalities.
Our goal is to make this site as a community site dedicated to helping the poor.
Transparency and Accounting
Every first week of the month, I will have a print screen of my Paypal Account and will make a monthly post about our site’s Fund Generation Activities. The print screen will be posted for all of you to see. Of course, I will blur some personal data for my security but surely, you will see the receive and withdrawal data.
Become a Contributor
If you want, you can help me with this site by becoming a contributor or a writer, pro bono.